does somebody know if there are any plans for an successor of the Ivory Pianos? I love Ivory and it would be nice to get an even better version.
That's what I wish:
1. Steinway without the noise in the very soft parts (sounds almost like radio noise?)
2. Another Piano, maybe a Bechstein, Blüthner, ...
3. The Bösendorfer is not exactly what I expected, the one from QL Pianos sounds much warmer
4. A Yamaha with more velocity levels
5. 64 bit Version running in MS Vista
6. I can adjust how much RAM is used
7. at least three mic positions: close, mid-close, player, audience e.g., 5.1, what about a binaural version?
8. convolution hall like in NI Akoustik Piano
9. repetition notes feature like in QL Pianos
10. MIDI recording possibility with click
11. lid simulation
12. easier interface an easier preset management it is just confusing with key mapping, room setting and so on
13. more transparency: all piano together have over 60GB soundmaterial where is it used?
14. a NI KONTAKT version, for more flexibility
15. a better licence contract so that it possible to transfer a licence. It is so annoying that this is not possible!!! Other companies like Steinberg or NI make this possible - why not Synthogy? I have a studio and earn money with that. If a customer comes to me ans asks "do you have a good piano sound?" I cannot say "Well I have Ivory here in the Studio, we can you use this during the recorduing session here for your songs." That is not allowed! And that is so annoying. Why is this Software not seen as an Instrument? Only one person can play an Instrument at once (ok maybe two . That should be the licence!
What do you wish?