• Register
  • Help

Topic: Orchestra & Choir Recording Opportunity

Share/Bookmark

Orchestra & Choir Recording Opportunity

Dear Garritan Community members,

I am happy to inform you about a "Recording Fest", a special recording event organized by Capellen Music Production and Brno Philharmonic Orchestra & Choir this summer. If you are interested in, please, visit: http://www.capellen.cz/english/fest.htm for more information. If you may have any other questions, please, feel free to contact me via PM or e-mail address from the website. Looking forward to meet and work with some of you in the near future!
    Petr Pololanik, M.A.
    Conductor, Orchestrator, Music Producer
    Capellen Music Production

Re: Orchestra & Choir Recording Opportunity

Hi Guys,

thank you for the exceptional interest about the Recording Fest. To date, I did receive numerous inquiries about this event, so thank all of you for your e-mails, I will personally reply in the shortest term possible. Anyway, the initial sessions in May are already completely sold out, so we did add another two weeks in June and September. So, if you are interested in booking an hour or two, hurry up... Again, thanks for all your desirous e-mails and looking forward to work with you!
    Petr Pololanik, M.A.

I wish you much success with this endeavor Petr!

Dan

Thank you, Dan! Hope to have an opportunity to send some examples of the recordings after the Fest. Best, Petr
    Petr Pololanik, M.A.

Go Back to forum