• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Bela D Vocal Releases?

Share/Bookmark

Bela D Vocal Releases?

A Bela D Media vocal release, or lack thereof, was mentioned in another thread. I thought I would shed some light. Please note: It would not have been proper to act in response in the thread that discusses Mike Green’s release. Not our style! By the way – all the best Mike and congrats!

Vocal Tools – Classical Edition
    The male vocalist (Tenor) is recorded, edited, mapped and scripted. The time delay is on the Soprano. She is still on Winter Tour. Both signers are from the Philadelphia Opera house and have exhausting schedules. I do have a few beta demos I could share but past experiences have taught me never to post a work in progress. We will be releasing Volume 1 of Vocal Tools soon enough.

Vocal Tools – Volume 2 (Name pending)
    Volume Two will feature a 16 year old prodigy Soprano and a few other ‘youthful’ surprises. It will center essentially on the horror genre.

Best to all,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: Bela D Vocal Releases?

Something to look forwards to!

I wish you a lot of success with these.

David

Nice to know Francis!

I really look forward to the Classic edition!!

Roberto

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media View Post
    It would not have been proper to act in response in the thread that discusses Mike Greene’s release. Not our style!
    Well, it IS my style, so let me be the first to say that both of your new offerings sound like they will suck! And be totally useless!

Sounds like great stuff, Frank. I don't think we're actually "competing," but even if we were, I still wouldn't hesitate to say that Diva, Giovani, and Spiritual Winds (the three Bela-D titles I own) are all excellent and I have no doubt your new releases will be top notch as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Greene View Post
    Well, it IS my style, so let me be the first to say that both of your new offerings sound like they will suck! And be totally useless!

You had me there for a second, Mike!

ps. Thanks guys for the vote of confidence. I appreciate it greatly.

I am also really looking forward to this.. I look forward to hearing the demos...

Best of luck with the new products.. I am sure I will end up owning most or all of them LOL...

(Just don't tell my other half as she will kill me)

Best wishes

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

ps. Thanks guys for the vote of confidence. I appreciate it greatly.

Francis,
    you are welcome!

I am wondering whether this singer is going to be able to play words or something like that? Did you record intervals for real legato?

I am really curious my dream is to write an entire mass and a couple of good singers to play my pieces would be great!!

Keep me posted on this, you know how much i love voices in music!
    Roberto

Hi Roberto,

I really cannot share much information right now. I can tell you that there will not be a word builder. IE, type and sing. There will be a strong emphasis on Latin phrasing powered by scripted melody control.

Best to you and continued musical success,

Ah yes, Latin, that non-morta, lingua morta that everybody's crazy about... I'm sure it will sound great...

Hi Roberto,

I really cannot share much information right now. I can tell you that there will not be a word builder. IE, type and sing. There will be a strong emphasis on Latin phrasing powered by scripted melody control.

Best to you and continued musical success,

Go Back to forum