• Register
  • Help

Topic: Free six month subscription to Keyboard Magazine!

Share/Bookmark

Free six month subscription to Keyboard Magazine!

Keyboard Magazine is providing an amazing offer to members of Northern Sounds - a FREE six month subscription to Keyboard Magazine!
    Keyboard has all the right information that keyboard players and musicians want and need. Each and every monthly issue of Keyboard is packed with information you need to make music with today's hot new technology -- digital recording systems, sequencers, notation programs, multimedia gear, sample libraries -- and virtual instruments!
    - new product information about music apps and virtual instruments, authoritative reviews, real work applications, tips, essays, round
    -table discussions, intriguing interviews with leading artists, and instructional columns for beginners and pros alike.

And it's FREE (offer available only to residents of the USA who are registerd Northern Sounds members). Subscription quantities are limited. To apply for your subscription, simply fill out the order form: Click Here

FREE KEYBOARD MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION TO NS MEMBERS!

Re: Free six month subscription to Keyboard Magazine!

It's saying that I'm not registered when I click the link. Is there some sort of post count requirement? I've been reading these forums forever, and finally got around to registering.

Im having the same problem, it says Im not logged in when I obviously am

This is an old post and offer was closed look for new offers coming soon.

Go Back to forum