• Register
  • Help

Topic: May be OT- but I miss ......

Share/Bookmark

May be OT- but I miss ......

Randy Bowser
    Samantha Peningrar (sorry if spelling is not correct)
    KEPeace
    Hannes_F

what happened to those valuable contributors to this forum?

Raymond

Re: May be OT- but I miss ......

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    Randy Bowser
    Samantha Peningrar (sorry if spelling is not correct)
    KEPeace
    Hannes_F

what happened to those valuable contributors to this forum?

Raymond
    Hello Raymond,

My friend Randy is very preoccupied with his stage musical. Having produced several of my own (in an amateur sense) I know just what is involved and how energy and time consuming this is. Randy has called by a few times and I know how much he enjoys the forums.

Samantha has called by to say hello a few times. I have also seen Karen and Hannes post occasionally so I'm sure they are still taking an interest in our forums. Perhaps they too are very busy at the moment.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Here I am! - Caught this message just as I was ready to turn the computer off.

Michael has that Totally right - I am "slam dunked" as we say - non-stop busy with putting together the premiere production of my musical, "Dorian-The Remarkable Mister Gray." I start my days at 6:30 AM and am usually not down for the night until after midnight.

I've been popping in when I can to look at the Forum, and I've picked a few things to respond to, but there are days when I can't even do that.

VERY nice to be missed - Thanks for the inquiry, Raymond. I'm doing the best I can, and look forward to when I can make the Forum more a part of my daily routine again.

Take care all!

Randy B.

Randy, good luck with your musical! Dan

Go Back to forum