• Register
  • Help

Topic: Made few songs with Drumkit from Hell

Share/Bookmark

Made few songs with Drumkit from Hell

Get them at : www.sunpoint.net/~hallatar . Songs are actually beta versions so they might change alot in the future. Tell me what you think!

Re: Made few songs with Drumkit from Hell

..wahooo..Metal for ever, very nice tune, good mix but would let away the piano in the backround....

Greetings!

\"Lechucks\'s Lament Remake.mp3\"

I listened to the above track, interesting. Could you please describe what samples you used and what real instruments were used? I would appreciate it.

Also, what are you using to play the DrumKit from Hell samples? If it is GigaStudio, could you please tell me the EXACT procedure you used to convert it over? I am also considering purchasing this library.

Thanks for your info, and keep up the cool music! I love the big rock/orcherestral thing!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Munsie:
    Hey thanks to you all for your comments!

Could you please describe what samples you used and what real instruments were used? I would appreciate it.

Let see, what samples. Only that are real are the guitars. I used some old SBLive\'s 4mb Gm sounds in church organs, steel drums etc. Strings were AO\'s soft sustains and timpani was Maarten\'s.

Also, what are you using to play the DrumKit from Hell samples? If it is GigaStudio, could you please tell me the EXACT procedure you used to convert it over? I am also considering purchasing this library.

I have the wav version and I edited it with GSedit. It was painful at first, but in the end I\'m happy with results. There will be AKAI version of this kit so I think you should wait for it...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cool! Great subject matter (Monkey Island) too! I really love that game.

Go Back to forum