• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Jesus Film Audio Engineer

Share/Bookmark

Talking Jesus Film Audio Engineer

I know i have been gone alot lately, but I wanted to give everyone a little update.

After my 18th birthday, I will be moving to Orlando, Florida. I have chosen to serve my Lord Jesus Christ as an audio engineer for "The Jesus Film", the most widely viewed film in history. With over 1000 translations of the original film and many more in the making, my job will be ADR looping and syncing audio in new languages to the film.

This job offers no salary, all of my income will have to be support from others. This is not why I am posting, but if you would like to support me with whatever you want, email me or pm me for more information.
    Coming through my senior year of high school, while having many possible career choices, and a great rock band that is just about to hit it big with a great contract, I have chosen to leave all of that to serve God with one of my talents.

I pray that most everybody will understand my decision, and I want to thank everyone on this forum for teaching me so much.

God Bless,
    Jeremy Saenz

Re: Jesus Film Audio Engineer

Jeremy,

My wife used to work in the offices of Campus Crusade for Christ in the distribution of this film. I pray your work there will be very productive toward the kingdom.

Godspeed!

Schneb
    Garritan on GarageBand '08 using Intel iMac with 1.5G RAM
    Listen to my collection here

Jeremy,

I pray that the Lord will bless you and provide you with strength and courage.
    Kind Regards

Louis Dekker
    My Music Site

Pour être grand, il faut avoir été petit.

Weren't there some verses in one of the gospels about talents? Good luck, strength and success! Great decision.

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    Weren't there some verses in one of the gospels about talents? Good luck, strength and success! Great decision.
    Yes, but that's money. But ya know? The parable still fits! Don't bury the talent! Use it and bring in some income for the Master.
    Garritan on GarageBand '08 using Intel iMac with 1.5G RAM
    Listen to my collection here

Thumbs up Re: Jesus Film Audio Engineer

Jeremy,
    May the force be with you!!

This is very cool, I just got a job too, but not an important one like you. Mine will have paychecks so when i get going and have payed some outstanding bills, i'll sow some into your work.

I have not seen the film yet, but have heard much about the impact it is having around the world, so on behalf of the world. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

David

Jeremy,
    in a time when television preachers everywhere seem to only be preaching about how to get rich quick, and excessively taking scripture out of context, I am confident that God will honor you for your work in Florida. At a young age, this will be some great training, so look at it as another door that has opened, and will most likely lead to bigger and better things.

You have chosen wisely!

Dan

Jeremy,

You will now have to struggle with the eternal question: HWJMT?

(How would Jesus mix this?)

Best of luck!

And what is the film about?

Thumbs up Re: Jesus Film Audio Engineer

First, congratulations and also congratulations on moving to Florida! Best of all the work you will be involved with! Good luck and you'll do just fine! You have the best teacher on your side!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum