• Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Enjoy......

Share/Bookmark

Re: Enjoy......

Wow!

Worra-
    Whoo! Fantastic! I will now proceed to downloading all of these gigs!
    I do have one *teensy* suggestion: maybe look at the color scheme; the red and blue text kind of hurts my head. Maybe make them off-whites or greys?

its back!!!

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Very very big pleasure just to look around the site..... You\'re the man!

Hmmm... Anybody of you guys knows fast webspace without traffic limit? That your great files would be availible all the time... I\'d knew a german server, 20MB an account... but I can not up it for you Worra, sorry - I\'m on 56k...

With best Regards.
    Hansi

The best thing that\'s happened all day!

I hope you\'ll put up the pages on building gig files again. Those were quite good.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Worra:
    www.worrasplace.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Mark_Knecht (edited 04-02-2002).]

Worra,

Thank you for the site. Lots of good stuff, proving once again the gentleperson you are.

A small point, tho. You have a link to Micke Lovkvist\'s web site, which is a major SPAM disseminator, not a web site. His redirector has been usurped.

Just so you know.

Dasher

Thanx guys!

I hope you\'ll contribute with some nice gigs!
    That\'s what the site is all about. I\'ll try to get some \"how-to\" together ad post them on the site.

I haven\'t told anybody else but this forum.... let\'s see how long the bandwidth lasts

/Worra

Worra, I know we previously discussed selling all of the \"free\" GIGs on a CD-R, was this something you decided against? I\'m sure most people on a 56k modem would drop $20 for that.

BTW, just went to the site, is all the bandwidth gone already?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SOD213:
    Worra, I know we previously discussed selling all of the \"free\" GIGs on a CD-R, was this something you decided against? I\'m sure most people on a 56k modem would drop $20 for that.

BTW, just went to the site, is all the bandwidth gone already?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it was m who had made all the gigs, I suppose I could sell CD\'s for $20, but since it isn\'t just me, but a lot of people that has contributed, I would need their OK to include their gigs on a CD.
    Another problem would arise if it turned out that a gig wasn\'t 100% royalty-free. As it is now, a person that contribute have to agree to a certain text before uploading. The contents of that text says that the contributor guarantees that the samples he or she uploads are royaltyfree and that the contributor takes the eventual costs if there should be a copyright hassle.
    If I was to sell CD\'s, even if I didn\'t actually made any money from it, it would be me who would take the fall if anything on the CD wasn\'t 100% kosher.

It seems like the server has been up and down the last 24 hours, I\'m not out of bandwith just yet.....

/Worra

Go Back to forum