I was perusing the news this morning with coffee in hand. It seems like everywhere you turn there is quite a bit of bad news on the economic front.
Here is a sampling from this morning's news:
Anyone have a clue as to what is going on?
- Oil hits new record of $111... – Bloomberg
- Gold hits $1,000 record high... - Yahoo Business
- Foreclosure rate jumps 60% in February – CNBC
- Stocks Struggle... - Yahoo Business
- Retail Sales Plunge... - Yahoo Business
- Federal deficit hits record in February – Reuters
- Euro extends advance against dollar to record $1.56 – Bloomberg
- Fed takes boldest action since The Depression... – Telegraph UK
- Chrysler to shut down for 2 weeks - CNNMoney
- The Fed's worst nightmare – CNN Money
- Zuckerman says U.S. economy may face "perfect storm" – Bloomberg
- U.S. already in recession, CFOs believe – Los Angeles Times
- Dollar Falls Below 100 Yen as Carlyle Bond Fund Moves Closer to Collapse – Bloomberg