• Register
  • Help

Topic: The World of Music links!

Share/Bookmark

The World of Music links!

http://www.iwritethemusic.com/

yes it's related to everything here. keep this page bookmarked and check the news out once a week. There is a lot going on with the industry.
    Trent Reznor's was a big one!

This is cool page to have it has links to just about everything!

I honestly don't think you can ever know enough about music^_-

me, I am composing Celtic Music(songs) and instrumentals and starting a Romanitic Classical Piece.

If there is one damn Style that is so damn Broad it's Celtic! OMG!
    I have composed Jpop and what do you know the song melody was Celtic and I didn't even know it till now!(sigh)
    This is my third time going back to the style of Celtic Music, I am determined to master it and it's many many many many many styles.

A lot of times it looks like Celtic is used as a marketing scheme. There is a lot of Crap in this market but also a lot of Gems too. It's fun to take arrangements even farther though than what Major Producers of Celtic Songs have done (Ross Cullum)
    There is also a lot of personal cd's by artist with the web page as musicians and composers and a lot of that music is damn Good(flute, harp etc.) I bookmark all the pages I find on artists and there web pages(talking about lesser known artists selling there cd's from the web pages) Not Loreena Mckennitt or someone just as known.

Most i find is Harp style Celtic Music. But some Composers that have done film tv all that.

If were talking about games well it all started in japan with Game called Final Fantasy(yes believe it!) after that we have lot's and lot's (everyone wants to sound like what's popular). Anywayz most recent was The Witcher . It's pretty much a Cliche' ....now

In Anime it was even before "Please Save this Earth", but I am pretty sure Yoko Kanno and friends brought it about even more (songs from Escaflowne)(Hitmoi's Song) (I actually have no idea what was first for anime, I compose the music but haven't looked into the beginning of the Irish mix to Japan(after Meji period)

StrangeCat has the Celtic Bug again

Now if some dev could actually do some more Celtic instruments then just winds^__^ How can BigFish be the only Celtic LIb. thank God for RA and Celtic Winds. then Boulder Sounds and the Awesome Dulcimer, and not forget the Free Glass Harmonica! But there is other libs that have great Creativity for Celtic style*yea mix hmm newage is what they will call it* and that lib is
    Vitalarts Plectrum great lib for Celtic New Age!

ok I rambled my ~~~ off!
    Later!
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Re: The World of Music links!

Hey Strangecat!!

All I can say is that the 3rd volume of Anthology will have some celtic strings surprises. It is in production right now.
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Zero G has a Celtic library in .WAV and is also included in the Apple Loops World Pack. There is lacking in this area I agree and hopefully this year will see some changes to that...

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

tari posted at the same time as me LOL...

Tari, you certainly know how to keep busy! Nice to hear your new production is on the way and the very best wishes with that.

Simon

And now also at Flickr!

NorthernSounds.NET.

Thank you Simon!
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Quote Originally Posted by TARI View Post
    Thank you Simon!
    I am looking forward to buying it too, but please don't tell my other half...

And now also at Flickr!

NorthernSounds.NET.

Tari I really really look forward to that! You make Celtic Winds sound so realistic and also very playable! It's just so fantastic!
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Thank you for your kind words Strangecat!! We are working hard to raise the bar.
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Go Back to forum