I have a track that is just solo piano and cello. It is the hymn My Jesus I Love Thee done in the style of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. The cello is providing counterpoint to the piano solo. (Okay, not techincally a solo since the cello is also playing.)

Anyway, I have been unhappy will all the soundfont cellos I have worked with, even with all sorts of MIDI continuous control, they just fall short - mostly because the part is so exposed.

I toyed with having a real cellist in to play the part, but it's out of my budget. I toyed with having a local student cellist record the part, but first a good friend recommended that I look for someone else with that "Gofilla" software I keep talking about and ask them to record it.

Buying a Gofriller would be my first choice, but even if I could find copy, it's a little out of my price range right now (unless someone wants to resell me their copy...)

Anyway, I'm looking for someone who would like to earn a quick $50. The following zip file contains two audio files - one with and one without the soundfont cello, and two .pdf scores - one with and one without the piano. If you are interested download the zip file (about 3.7 meg). If you want the comission, PM me and send a link or short mp3 of an example of your playing.

Thanks, Rob