• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT: Celemony.com

OT: Celemony.com

I regret to have to post... Has anyone had success in contacting the company? All posted email addresses are kicking back. I need to obtain my sign in information to update a product. Their online tool will not send email back and I cannot get in touch.

Thank you,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: OT: Celemony.com

I haven't had to contact them often, but never had any issues, whatsoever.

I had just read somewhere, that they had to switch to larger servers, due to a huge increase in on-line traffic (probably due to the DNA announcement). So if that's true. perhaps it's a contributing factor to the delayed response.

Plus, Musikmesse just occurred, etc...

I would suggest trying to get someone's attention over at their forum. They keep a decent presence there.

Hope that helps

I was not aware they had a forum. This is very helpful. Thank you!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Sometimes ISPs block all email to a business. It depends on how their spam filters work.

I found that the company that was hosting my website had virtually no safeguards to prevent spam from its users, so ISPs were blocking every business they hosted. On the advice of one of my clients, I moved my site to GoDadday and aliased my email addresses through it. Immediately, I found that I was able to contact lots of businesses that use to bounce back before. As a side benefit, I saw a drastic reduction in the amount of spam that I have been receiving.

So this email is bouncing back?

Go Back to forum