• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Product Demo Composers Sought

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up Product Demo Composers Sought

Bela D Media will soon be releasing
    DSynth – Shadows of Luminosity

We are seeking high-end product composers to create audio demonstrations for DSynth. We may also seek your talent on future releases as well. If you are interested, please contact us to upload an example mp3 of your work.

You will receive a full retail copy of DSynth, as well as, any product you are requested to compose for. Your track/name will be published in the Bela D demo room.

POSITIONS FILLED!

Thank you,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: Product Demo Composers Sought

Hi Francis...

Is there anywhere one can read more about the product? People wanting to apply may want to know what kind of music style it is meant for, and thus what to send you.

Francis, I emailed you yesterday through your website - with link to a showreel. The name is Peter.

Hi Christian How's life treating you these days?

DSynth – Shadows of Luminosity

A powerful gathering of original sounds and instruments that will allow the composer to quickly create full arrangements of music in almost any genre. From electronic dance to ambient film score, your sonic vision can effortlessly be made into reality.

Almost every form of synthesis has been used to create data for this library. Content was carefully chosen in order to take full advantage of the subtractive, formant, and granular sampling synthesis potential within Native Instruments Kontakt.

All raw materials are readily accessible to be used as a starting point for future development by the end user. Since the samples are not locked, our users can manipulate and modify the sounds however they wish. Creating custom banks and patches has never been easier.

The fantastic synthesis possibilities in Kontakt have been largely untapped. It is for this reason, above all, that Bela D Media taking advantage of these valuable features. DSynth actually adds to these features with the inclusion of the DARP script that was created for this library by advanced programmer, Günter Hirscher of Bela D Media. DARP is not simply a pattern recorder (both real-time and step time), an arpeggiator, or a drum machine – it is all of these things - and much, much more! In fact, DARP adds six-part “wave sequencing” features to Kontakt, among other things. Add the fact that each “wave sequence” pattern can trigger “round robin” or “cycling” groups, as well as release triggers for each pattern, and you will have just begun to realize the multidimensional power of this amazing addition.

DSynth was intentionally designed from the very beginning to be a work in progress. The included PCM data is carefully selected original raw material to be used for future development of patches by myself and you, the user. Much of the PCM data comes from the first-rate Bela D Media product catalog – further enhancing the sounds, and future development possibilities.

Hi Frank,

I had trouble with your link yesterday I think the page was not loading properly for me, this is sorted now and I have sent you a track.

I am always happy to have a go at demos for you!

Your form seems quite slow Frank, maybe you are getting loads of tracks or I may just be unlucky.. I hope I get it to you....
    Best wishes

Simon
    www.sounds-and-images.co.uk

And now also at Flickr!

http://flickr.com/photos/sounds-and-images/

www.myspace.com/simonfielder

NorthernSounds.NET.
    View Simon Fielder's Profile at NorthernSounds.net

Hi Frank

Reporting that your page works fine for me and uploading also went rather fast (my normal uploading speed for around 2 MB).

I also need to report that NSS on the contrary goes SOOOOOOOooooooo slow these days... It's almost turning me away from browsing the forum...

Best of luck to this and a side note that I REALLY want to try the synth... and don't know what else to try to persuade you to pick me! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!

Ok just kidding above, I hope it's clear...

Nikolas

LMAO @ Nikolas.....

I have had major problems with the main section of this forum for the last few days... Just not loading for a couple of hours then all is fine then it is gone again then all is fine etc.....

Simon

And now also at Flickr!

NorthernSounds.NET.

Thumbs up Re: Product Demo Composers Sought

Composers Chosen

1. Michael Hennig

2. Aryavarta Kumar

3. Simon Fielder

We wish to show appreciation to everyone that has submitted an mp3. Every demonstration sent to us was of the highest caliber. We will hold on to your contact information and uploaded audio.

New releases’ coming this year and it is of great assistance to have each of you as a contact.

Sincerely,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Hi Frank, Dawn and all at Bela D

many many thanks for this opportunity, I am really looking forward to getting stuck in!.

Congratulations to Michael Hennig and Aryavarta Kumar.

Best wishes

Simon

And now also at Flickr!

NorthernSounds.NET.

Congratulations to all three of you. Can't wait to hear the demos.

Go Back to forum