• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Help! How do you add release triggers in GSt?

Share/Bookmark

Help! How do you add release triggers in GSt?

Hi all and happy easter.

I\'m attempting to add release samples to an existing giga instrument that does not have any. I\'ve copied the samples into the Editor with the instrument loaded up, but can\'t for the life of me see what to do next.

Can anyone help?!

Thanks,
    Tony.

Re: Help! How do you add release triggers in GSt?

you need to set up a release trigger layer.

Similar to the way one would set up an instrument layer, but pick release trigger in the dimensions set up.

I think there is a tutorial on this somewhere...but not sure. Can some one help.

Its a bit more than I feel like typing at this particular moment and I feel like I\'m gonna confuse you more if I try.

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Thanks KingIdiot.

I think I\'m going to need a bit more help on this one, so if anyone knows where that tutorial is ...

Thank you!
    Stephen.

Off topic but...

Tony, are \"the\" Tony Kaye from Yes?

Just curious...

Martin

Sadly not -

The real Tony Kaye is a very fine organist and piano player. I wish he was still performing (either in Yes or not).

Still need to know how to create release layers though!

Thanks,
    Tony.

WHat? You\'re the FAKE Tony Kaye? I don\'t think so. Who you are is a DIFFERENT Tony Kaye! (Unless that\'s just a pseudonym to save you from the spammers...)

Don\'t be sorry you\'re not the other TK. Be you...

(Sorry for preaching, I just hate to see a name come between a person and their unique self. First release your own layers, THEN release the Giga layers. Can you tell I\'ve been in California for too long???)

Dasher

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thesoundsmith:
    WHat? You\'re the FAKE Tony Kaye? I don\'t think so. Who you are is a DIFFERENT Tony Kaye! (Unless that\'s just a pseudonym to save you from the spammers...)

Don\'t be sorry you\'re not the other TK. Be you...

(Sorry for preaching, I just hate to see a name come between a person and their unique self. First release your own layers, THEN release the Giga layers. Can you tell I\'ve been in California for too long???)

Dasher
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Dasher, LOL!

I once met a guy and shook his hand, when he said: \"Peter Roos\". I thought he was checking my name, but it was actually also his...

Cheers,

Peter Roos

Lots of \'roos out here in Oz. Wouldn\'t be surprised to find one called Pete.

Tony,

have you created Release trigger samples?

What exactly are you doing?

how many layers does the instrument have already?

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Hi Kingidiot

I\'m actually trying to add the release triggers from one piano library into another library that has none (but has far better pedal up and down samples). I\'d rather not say which ones here, but if I can only figure out how to do it, I\'d be happy to post more information when it\'s done.

If you could possibly help with any information (no matter how sparse) as to how to add release triggers to an exisitng GS, I\'d be very grateful. (I\'ve already imported the release triggers into the instrument file ..)

Tony.

Go Back to forum