• Register
  • Help

Topic: uses of northern sounds.net

Share/Bookmark

Question uses of northern sounds.net

sponsored links

***Advertisments***
    i have not been on northern sounds for a while, and i see this new place that looks as if artists or writers of music can upload their own music. is this true? or does one still need to load the music in some place like Dmusic and put a msg in the listening area with a link to the place where the music actually resides? i am referring to original music - say in the classical style. obviously, there are probably MB limits to what can be uploaded - which music in the classical style might exceed.
    ding

Re: uses of northern sounds.net

Quote Originally Posted by hermanding View Post
    i have not been on northern sounds for a while, and i see this new place that looks as if artists or writers of music can upload their own music. is this true? or does one still need to load the music in some place like Dmusic and put a msg in the listening area with a link to the place where the music actually resides? i am referring to original music - say in the classical style. obviously, there are probably MB limits to what can be uploaded - which music in the classical style might exceed.
    ding
    Yes you can do all that you have said here. This site will also auto post your music to northernsounds.com
    Register with a composer account and you will get a better understanding.
    enjoy

Go Back to forum