• Register
  • Help

Topic: Steinway Playable Demo?

Share/Bookmark

Steinway Playable Demo?

Gary, now that you have your own player and will also have a downloadable version of the Steinway, will we see a downloadable playable demo?

The ability to try software before buying is important to many people, and it now seems that you have all the pieces in place to allow this. So is it something we can expect?

Thanks!

Re: Steinway Playable Demo?

I think a demo of sorts for the usage of all of his software would be best .

I believe in trying first.

Any word on this?

Quote Originally Posted by tfishbein82 View Post
    Gary, now that you have your own player and will also have a downloadable version of the Steinway, will we see a downloadable playable demo?

The ability to try software before buying is important to many people, and it now seems that you have all the pieces in place to allow this. So is it something we can expect?

Thanks!
    tfishbein82,

This is something on our "To Do" list and we'll eventually see it. Right now we're filling orders and have a full plate with other things. We hope to have this in place at some point but cannot commit to when just yet.

Thanks for your interest,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    tfishbein82,

This is something on our "To Do" list and we'll eventually see it. Right now we're filling orders and have a full plate with other things. We hope to have this in place at some point but cannot commit to when just yet.

Thanks for your interest,

Gary
    Cool. This is encouraging, because I imagine once the solution is in place to do this, it will be easy to provide demo versions of new instruments.

Go Back to forum