• Register
  • Help

Topic: A little OT: New BACH CD (if scratched vinyl is NOT your thing...)

Share/Bookmark

A little OT: New BACH CD (if scratched vinyl is NOT your thing...)

I guess this is a little off-topic, since it concerns an entirely LIVE instrument album - no samples. But perhaps those of you with the Garritan Strad can find some good study material on this album...

After what seemed like FOREVER, waiting for my new Bach CD to be processed, I'm happy to announce that it is finally available online!

BACH 2008 - David Veslocki (guitar) & Michael Danchi (violin)

Just in case somebody asks, here is the reason that some of the tracks do not have demos on CDBaby: All CDBaby demos are 2 minutes long. Some of these Bach tracks are less than (or about) 2 minutes. So the really short tracks don't have demos on CDBaby. However the album will soon be up on iTunes, where the standard 30sec demos should be available for all tracks. If any of the regular forum members is dying to hear demos of my other (violin) tracks, then jot me an email.

Feel free to visit my album co-artist Dave's website: http://www.davidveslocki.com

For those with iPods: I will post iTunes links as soon as I get them. In the mean time, mp3 downloads (NO DRM & compatible with just about any mp3 player on the market) are on sale (discount - GREAT price) at CD Baby.

I've also posted a 6 min choir improv that I did the other day: http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=60016

Cheers and hello to everybody. Sorry I've been gone for so long -- busy recording, performing & hunting for more work.

Re: A little OT: New BACH CD (if scratched vinyl is NOT your thing...)

The here is the iTunes link, with demos of all tracks:

BACH 2008

Go Back to forum