• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT- What studio?

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up OT- What studio?

Hey gang, after five months without a setup, I finally have my home studio back! Setting all back up didn't go quite the way I would like but it is functional for time being.
    Two PC's running (one for Internet the other recording only.) Now to sound treat this ambient reverberated bare walls! Last time I treated this room the change was so obvious!
    Now all I need is a keyboard controller, a ham samitch, my tool-la box, and a cup o joe! Need to start writing again ... OK, at least try.
    Styxx

Re: OT- What studio?

Congrats Styxx! It must be really nice having the whole thing set up again! You didn't mention the big soft leather chair on rollie-wheels though. You've just got to get one of those.

Best,
    Reegs

Quote Originally Posted by Reegs View Post
    Congrats Styxx! It must be really nice having the whole thing set up again! You didn't mention the big soft leather chair on rollie-wheels though. You've just got to get one of those.

Best,
    Reegs
    That is next. Sitting on my drum throne just isn't cutting it.
    Styxx

Looking forward to the great music to come from that room! Congrats!
    We dream to write and we write to dream.

Challenge #10 Winner

Thanks gents! Back on the drums tonight for the first time since, since, well ... let's put it this way ... a long time ago in a galaxy not so far off. I took me the whole day to get up enough mind set to play but when I started it was hard to stop. Fun on the drum all day!
    I still have to tweak this room up before I do that again! Thank God for ear protectors.
    Styxx

Go Back to forum