• Register
  • Help

Topic: Trilogy Doesnt Show In My Host

Share/Bookmark

Trilogy Doesnt Show In My Host

Hey Im trying to open Trilogy in logic and its nowhere to be found. I have downloaded the wrapper and the proper AU's. The directions say my host will scan my AU's when I launch it but nothing scans.I should mention that the first time I tried to open my host the AU's did scan but I had to force quit because the AU scanning got stuck for some reason. Now When I try to go look for Trilogy its not in logic. Im alittle lost here. Everything is installed properly,I followed the directions but yet no Trilogy. Can someone help me out?
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com
    www.myspace.com/plusishiphop
    www.twitter.com/plusishiphop
    www.youtube.com/plusishiphop

Re: Trilogy Doesnt Show In My Host

You need to download the wrapper at the Spectrasonics website to run Trilogy on an Intel Mac.

Hans

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Scheffler View Post
    You need to download the wrapper at the Spectrasonics website to run Trilogy on an Intel Mac.

Hans
    I did download it
    MacBook Pro 17-inch 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4GB memory Mac OS X (10.6.2) Logic Pro 9, G-Tech Raid 2 1TB/Lacie HD, RME Fireface 400, Axiom 25, Voices Of Passion, Goliath, Symphonic Orchestra Gold, Symphonic Chiors, Silk, R.A., Storm Drums 2, Stylus RMX, Peak Pro,Trilian, and Omnisphere.

www.plusishiphop.com

i somehow skipped the part of your original post about the wrapper.

Hans

Quote Originally Posted by Hans Scheffler View Post
    i somehow skipped the part of your original post about the wrapper.

Hans
    Thats cool, but do you have any thoughts on why the trilogy plug in is not showing in Logic? I uninstalled everything and reinstalled it, but still no luck...

www.plusishiphop.com

never had that problem or heard about it-sorry.
    you probably tried all the obvious stuff like repairing permissions and deleting Logics preferencefiles etc
    best bet is to contact techsupport.

Go Back to forum