• Register
  • Help

Topic: POST GRANDIOSO--WOW!!

Share/Bookmark

POST GRANDIOSO--WOW!!

AM I JUST IMAGINING IT, OR IS THIS THE BEST PIANO SAMPLE I\'VE EVER HEARD???!!!

IT\'S \"TRISTAN AND ISOLDE\" AT http://www.postaudiomedia.com/basishtml/demos.html

Post\'s previous Grandioso mp3s tweeked my curiousity in his new piano sample, but this one simply blows me away.

John Grant

Re: POST GRANDIOSO--WOW!!

\"Wow\" indeed! You ain\'t kidding. This comes as close as I have ever heard to a real, recorded piano. Looks like I\'ll have to make another addition to my sample library.

Agreed, a wonderful sound. Does anybody know if this is available in the U.S. yet?

I installed the Post Grandioso Piano yesterday.

I have ALL the currently available Pianos for GS.

This piano is just stunning. IT blows everything else right off the musical map.

In fact no other sound library is as good as this except for perhaps London Percussion and Rare Instruments IMHO.

Hi Guys,

I\'m glad you are finally experiencing the pleasure I had when Michiel allowed me to beta test this piano. PLEASE be sure to try the 16 velocity patch, as this has the softest layer which the 8 layer does not have.

Enjoy! I don\'t know how much better a sampled piano can get!

Chris

Perhaps the man himself could stand up at the plate and tell us all what permutation of this amazing piano sample was used to make the Tristan mp3???

John Grant http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/42/john_lewis_grant.html

Hi Guys!
    Thanks for your kind remarks. Most of the demos are done with the \"Classic\" patch, a plain 4 layer patch with release samples and seperate sustain sustain samples. IThe Wagner piece was done with the 16 layer patch as it uses less polyphony and certainly the end of the piece needs all the notes it can get!

Michiel Post

Go Back to forum