• Register
  • Help

Topic: Want an extension on Challenge #16?

Share/Bookmark

Exclamation Want an extension on Challenge #16?

The deadline has passed for the Orchestral Challenge #16. (Here's the thread for said challenge: http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=59102 )

Three entries were received, which I've been told is much lower than for other challenges. Hence the question, is this an exceptionally busy time?

If given an extension of, say, a week or two, is there anyone out there that might produce another entry?

I'm going to wait 24 hours to see if anyone responds positively to this question. If no responses in that time, we'll go ahead and get the voting going. But if you're tempted to participate if given a little longer, just let us know by then and we'll make arrangements! Go on, you know you want to!

Owen

Re: Want an extension on Challenge #16?

I originally planned to enter, but for some reason, things have come up. Nothing major, I just hardly seem to have time to write It actually wasn't until recently that I actually managed to get an idea to write something...
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Quote Originally Posted by sanyarem View Post
    I originally planned to enter, but for some reason, things have come up. Nothing major, I just hardly seem to have time to write It actually wasn't until recently that I actually managed to get an idea to write something...
    ...so might you be interested in a time extension? Would one week be sufficient? or would you like two weeks?

I might be able to get something together in a week. I'd just have to work up the motivation to do it I wouldn't extend it just for me though (I would feel pressured to write something, which I don't think would be good), see if you have any others that would be willing to arrange something. If you do, then I'll gladly take advantage of the time extension.
    Michael Obermeyer, Jr.
    youtube channel
    soundclick page

Sorry Owen, I wished I had the time for it. Since I've got a phonecall about my Symphonic Poem - to talk about a real performance - I've been busy getting it better and more to DPDAN-standards. Nearly 16 hours per day and the deadline is Thursdag evening.

Next time, maybe

Raymond

Go Back to forum