• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: My friend is dying - please your prayers

Share/Bookmark

My friend is dying - please your prayers

Normally I won't do this. But this is an exception. A friend of mine and my wife is dying of cancer of the pancreas. It is an aggressive one and we think she will not live to see and enjoy summer. Her name is Maria. Very appropriate to beg the Holy Virgin for her mediation.

Next Sunday I will pay her a visit, after attending Holy Mass at the nearby Church (she lives in Amsterdam). Please, pray with me. This friend is special and I know her for almost 50 years. She was always caring about other people, and lately she undertook the care of her younger sister, who had a severe operation. Now she suffers severe pains and even morfineplasters (is this the word?) don't give her some relief.

Raymond

Re: My friend is dying - please your prayers

Consider it done Raymond. Your prayers, along with those of many here, got me and my wife through a really difficult week, so the least I can do is reciprocate.

I often wonder why it seems that such trials hit those who have devoted their lives to serving others.

Raymond,

I will ask our Blessed Mother for Her intersession. May the Lord give you strength and courage in this difficult time.
    Kind Regards

Louis Dekker
    My Music Site

Pour être grand, il faut avoir été petit.

Done and done, Raymond. May we hope the
    best for your friend, Maria. Miracles do happen.

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

its a rough month for a couple of members this month

keep the faith

Raymond -

Most certainly, your dear friend, her family and her friends will be held in our prayers! It sounds like your friend is surrounded by people who love and care for her. This is a wonderful blessing.

I pray for her Peace and Comfort.

Music and humor are healthy for the soul.

Raymond - Your friend is in my heart and soul. I want for the best, for her . . . and for you and your wife, who feel the approach of loss. Please know that our spirits travel together. Joe

Thumbs up Re: My friend is dying - please your prayers

Raymond:

We will be remembering you and your wife, and Maria in our prayers. We will ask specifically that the Lord Jesus touch her body and comfort you and your wife as well, and give a strong faith to you all and Maria, to endure this struggle.
    May God bless you richly for the compassion you have shown for your friend!

I will pray for her, especially to have peace in this life and afterwards. I also pray for a friend who also has cancer of the pancreas. Each day I am thankful for the help and joys that she brought me and my family.

YBaCuO

Raymond,

Your friend is in our thoughts and prayers. Please convey all our best to her.

Gary

Go Back to forum