• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Realitone Vocal Library - when?

Share/Bookmark

Realitone Vocal Library - when?

Okay, it's spring. So, when can we expect Realitone's voal instrument to be released? I just checked their web site. No demos. No retail price. This doesn't look good.

I'm wondering if we're actually going to see a real product anytime soon, or is this just more vaporware, like the vocal samples that Garritan and Bela D have been talking about for years -- which never seem to materialize.

Re: Realitone Vocal Library - when?

pretty sure he said May? The longer the wait on a product the more work the Dev is putting into it.
    Obviously it will be worth the wait.
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Bela D is probably working there ~~~ off on the vocal libs, so not to cool what you said.
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeCat View Post
    Bela D is probably working there ~~~ off on the vocal libs, so not to cool what you said.
    Plus they only just announced them. I'm not aware of a vocal or choral library that they've been promising for any length of time without delivering. Now 'Crypt' on the other hand.....

The mentioned tenor and bass solo voices quite a while ago. I'll believe it when I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by ejr View Post
    The mentioned tenor and bass solo voices quite a while ago. I'll believe it when I see it.

VOCAL TOOLS | THE TENOR
    http://www.beladmedia.com/vocal-tools.mp3

It will be released when it is ready... and not a moment sooner. Fair enough, Sir?
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by ejr View Post
    That was a month ago

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media View Post
    VOCAL TOOLS | THE TENOR
    http://www.beladmedia.com/vocal-tools.mp3

It will be released when it is ready... and not a moment sooner. Fair enough, Sir?
    Wow Francis!!! Was that a completely unprocessed sample, or was it a performance using your melodic control of the phrases (is that like a melodyne thing?)? If it's the latter then you can count me in on day one.

Sorry. I cannot share information. I just wanted everyone to hear that Vocal Tools is in production.

As far the complaint

Actually, he is speaking of Phantom Voice. That was spoken of soon after DIVA. True, it has not yet been released. Things change. In fact, I put aside solo voices because of the opportunity to sample a children's Choir. The Giovani Edition.

During this span of time...

Bela D Media has grown by 4 additional producers and has released 5 major products (3 of which received 5 stars from Sound On Sound).

I believe we are on a successful path with some very exciting releases coming summer 2008!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bela D Media View Post
    As far the complaint

Actually, he is speaking of Phantom Voice. That was spoken of soon after DIVA. True, it has not yet been released.
    Aaah, then I owe ejr an apology. I must have had my head in the sand during that period.

Go Back to forum