• Register
  • Help

Topic: Post Pianoforte!!!

Post Pianoforte!!!

Mr. Post,
    Do you think it would be possible to post some more mp3\'s of your pianoforte...I love the two Hayden demo\'s...but I would love to hear some more demos that show off its unique sound...

Re: Post Pianoforte!!!

Possible yes! I\'m not shure when we can make time for that. Let\'s see what we can do tomorrow.

would be most grateful!

And an update to the existing patches, which adds one patch without the release layer, as some people found it hard to believe this sound really appears when releasing the keys!

Listening as I write to the Liebestod TRSITAN UND ISOLDE (Wagner?). . . . I\'m not crazy about the piece, but the piano sound is FABULOUS... This demo just blows away the others. I think I must finally be hearing the real potential of this sample. WOW! BEST I\'VE EVER HEARD. A HEARTY CONGRATS!

Could you say, again, just which amazing configuration of the sample you\'re using to do this piece???

BTW, do I here just a bit of Gigastudio clipping at the very loudest sections?

ALSO, where are the Haydn Demos? Can\'t seem to find them. Found them. (That\'s the OTHER piano, not the Grandioso! Why don\'t you post a Grandioso version of the same files??? To heck with HIP!!

John Grant http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/42/john_lewis_grant.html

[This message has been edited by john g (edited 03-29-2002).]

Wow, this is really good! But it carries a quite high price tag too =}

Go Back to forum