• Register
  • Help

Topic: very soon

Share/Bookmark

very soon

we will have us some fun playin with new toys!

from sweetwater site:

It's Arriving Soon!
    We've confirmed this item will ship soon from TASCAM and should arrive in our warehouse the week of 4/13.
    Christopher Kennedy Alpiar
    Cinematic Composer
    www.alpiar.com

Re: very soon

Mark February 73rd on your calendars, everybody!

(One of the Tascam guys said it would ship in February a few months ago. I'm calling it February 73rd, just in case there was a schedule based bonus involved. You know that they've been working their tails off and deserve it!)

The master went to the duplicator a few weeks ago, so this date should be solid.

well when i first paid for it I was told the first week of january

whatever I am just excited to get it finally
    Cinematic Composer
    www.alpiar.com

I think the January date might have been Sweetwater's mis-interpretation, rather than a Tascam thing. Heck, Sweetwater started taking money and caching checks for vapor! And the February date was a casual mention, rather than any official announcement.

Ancient history. February 73rd, January 101st. Same deal. The important thing is this: it should arrive in a couple weeks or so. Woo Hoo!

I understand there was also some confusion that flowed from product naming. Apparently a box came in marked Giva VI and they thought it was GS4.

Howard

it dont matter, its coming soon and I am prepared with a big bottle of KY and some bubble wrap
    Cinematic Composer
    www.alpiar.com

Quote Originally Posted by howardv View Post
    I understand there was also some confusion that flowed from product naming. Apparently a box came in marked Giva VI and they thought it was GS4.
    Giga VI is out? - Amazing. GS6 is already shipping!!!

Go Back to forum