• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gofiller Cello Mac UB Compatible?

Share/Bookmark

Gofriller Cello Mac UB Compatible?

So, I understand that the Gofriller Cello is no longer being offered by Garritan, but I've been considering purchasing it off of ebay for a current project I am working on. I am just wondering if the Cello is Universal Binary and compatible with an Intel Mac. (I am also wondering if I am crazy for purchasing a discontinued product). At any rate, any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    NE

Re: Gofriller Cello Mac UB Compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by noexitrecords View Post
    So, I understand that the Gofriller Cello is no longer being offered by Garritan, but I've been considering purchasing it off of ebay for a current project I am working on. I am just wondering if the Cello is Universal Binary and compatible with an Intel Mac. (I am also wondering if I am crazy for purchasing a discontinued product). At any rate, any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    NE
    Yes, it works just fine. As to purchasing it, well, that's up to you.

Keith W.

Cool Re: Gofiller Cello Mac UB Compatible?

I asked Gary and support if the Gofriller will have an upgrade option to aria engine the reply was yes. So I would buy it on ebay (also the strad)

Re: Gofiller Cello Mac UB Compatible?

Thanks for the replies. If it is UB compatible and there is going to be an upgrade option, I may just have to go ahead and purchase this instrument.

Exclamation Re: Gofiller Cello Mac UB Compatible?

A word of caution: Beware, that purchasing copyright protected software secondhand can be problematic. If the seller has already authorized the software and "forgot" to deauthorize it, you may be in trouble. Native Instruments can't move the authorization to your account unless the seller explicitly permits it. You can easily end up as the proverbial louse between two nails.

Go Back to forum