• Register
  • Help

Topic: GAS or GASP???

Share/Bookmark

Talking GAS or GASP???

I have one burning question about the new authorised Steinway - do we refer to it as GAS (Garritan Authorised Steinway) or GASP (Garritan Authorised Steinway Piano) ???

Personally I'd use GASP to reflect the obvious euphoric effect it's having on everyone who's heard it so far (me included), rather than the alternative which has less wholesome connotations

Jon Raybould

Re: GAS or GASP???

Gasp FTW!!!

string quartet (ˈstriŋ kwȯr-ˈtet) n. a good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and someone who hates violinists, all getting together to complain about composers

Quote Originally Posted by jonray View Post
    I have one burning question about the new authorised Steinway - do we refer to it as GAS (Garritan Authorised Steinway) or GASP (Garritan Authorised Steinway Piano) ???

Personally I'd use GASP to reflect the obvious euphoric effect it's having on everyone who's heard it so far (me included), rather than the alternative which has less wholesome connotations

Jon Raybould
    Jon,

I think we have our new Word of the Week!

Thanks!

Gary

Let's see : to answer a burning question. Which is preferred?
    An audible gasp when exposed to Garritan Steinway, would surely be preferred to burning Gas . ( doesnt matter if its audible or not imho )

I have GAS and love it!

Jim

Go Back to forum