• Register
  • Help

Topic: Kontakt File sample search

Share/Bookmark

Kontakt File sample search

I just installed a new system and now all of my kontakt files have to search for the associated samples. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?

Re: Kontakt File sample search

Quote Originally Posted by J. Whaley View Post
    I just installed a new system and now all of my kontakt files have to search for the associated samples. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?
    I am having the same issue. Has anyone found a fix?

Refresh the database from Kontakt!
    "Music is the shorthand of emotion." Leo Tolstoy

Listen to me, tuning my triangle http://www.box.net/shared/ae822u6r3i

I tried that within Kontakt to no avail. Do I first need to install the samples from the original disk. My GPO and JABB originals are on CD and are the KOntakt 1 versions. I did not install these but instead only installed the upgrade files. COuld this be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by sunny View Post
    I tried that within Kontakt to no avail. Do I first need to install the samples from the original disk. My GPO and JABB originals are on CD and are the KOntakt 1 versions. I did not install these but instead only installed the upgrade files. COuld this be the problem?
    Yes. The update files are just to the player - the library needs to be installed from your original disc. You can choose where you put it, and then point the player in the direction of that location on your hard drives.

Hi.

Maybe your problem is with old projects? That can be because you have changed the original location, although the samples are behind the same folder name. If so, go to Load/Batch Re-save to tell Kontakt where is the new location.
    Eduardo Tarilonte |Sample Library Developer
    SampleLibraries |MyWeb

Go Back to forum