• Register
  • Help

Topic: Spring Specials from Time+Space

Share/Bookmark

Spring Specials from Time+Space

The clocks have gone forward so it’s officially British Summertime and what better way to celebrate than with some fantastic special offers!

Check out our 20% discounts on Rob Papen’s three virtual instruments – Albino 3, Blue and Predator – plus selected Zero-G and Vir2 products. Or, buy Overloud’s Breverb and receive a free iLok key.

Looking for affordable and easy to use drum software? Choose Toontrack’s EZ Drummer and receive a free EZ Xpander of your choice!

These offers are only available until 30th April, check out our website for more information: http://www.timespace.com/springspecials/
    Melanie Power
    Time+Space Distribution

Re: Spring Specials from Time+Space

I was interested in the Breverb so I checked out the demos. I'm sorry to say that, for the most part, the demos failed to give a good idea of how the reverb sounds. Some of the music was simply awful (cello and violin pieces, for example). And it seemed that either the reverb was so subtle that it was hardly noticeable, or it was ridiculously overdone, as in the cello piece. The drum pieces were okay, but the guitar and accordion pieces were too busy to allow enough space to accurately evaluate the sound of the reverb. To my ears, this was a demonstration of how NOT to sell a reverb plug-in.

So I thought I'd download the demo and try it for myself. But wait - I have to purchase an iLok key first? Just to try a demo?

I guess I'll pass on this special.

Richard

Re: Spring Specials from Time+Space

Quote Originally Posted by remmet View Post
    I was interested in the Breverb so I checked out the demos. I'm sorry to say that, for the most part, the demos failed to give a good idea of how the reverb sounds. And it seemed that either the reverb was so subtle that it was hardly noticeable, or it was ridiculously overdone, as in the cello piece.
    Yeah, that cello hall reverb demo was bizarre. Seemed like the reverb was more of a weird effect than realistic reverb.

Quote Originally Posted by remmet View Post
    So I thought I'd download the demo and try it for myself. But wait - I have to purchase an iLok key first? Just to try a demo?

I guess I'll pass on this special.
    I'm always happy when a sale is possibly lost do to today's idiotic protection schemes. Copy protection has only led me away from buying software. I was on another site looking at a software package, but then learned that the buyer had to spend extra money on an iLok thing. That's how it is now. Bad enough when copy protection used to be free and included with the software, but now they want people to pay extra for something they don't want in the first place. If you ask me, I think people should form some kind of boycott to stop the bullying, intrusions, and unreasonable software policies put forth by music/sample software companies, much of which seems to border on illegality.

Go Back to forum