• Register
  • Help

Topic: Phrase Modeled Performance Multi Midi File of the Week

Share/Bookmark

Phrase Modeled Performance Multi Midi File of the Week

I'm planning on posting a demo mp3 each week showcasing the Phrase Modeled Performance Multi using midi files freely available on the web.

This weeks entry is Stolen Moments available at The Jazz Page
    This is a straight rendering of this midi file only removing pitch bend, sysex and all CC except CC64 on the Piano Track. The Drum track was altered adding the swish notes, transposing the pedal HiHat note to match the JABB Brushes mapping and lowering the velocity of the snare.

The PMPM JABB Septet Multi used for the demo is available here The full PMPM distribution is required for the Septet Multi available at Mike's K2 Scripts

Re: Phrase Modeled Performance Multi Midi File of the Week

Wow Mike! This is fantastic and your Multis make quite a difference!

"Stolen Moments" is quite an impressive rendering. Amazing this is from freely available standard MIDI files.

I am going to copy this to the Listening Room so others can hear this.

Stolen Moments

Thanks for all your hard work in making this Phrase Modeled Performance Multi available to all.

All the best,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by MMOSC View Post
    I'm planning on posting a demo mp3 each week showcasing the Phrase Modeled Performance Multi using midi files freely available on the web.

This weeks entry is Stolen Moments available at The Jazz Page
    This is a straight rendering of this midi file only removing pitch bend, sysex and all CC except CC64 on the Piano Track. The Drum track was altered adding the swish notes, transposing the pedal HiHat note to match the JABB Brushes mapping and lowering the velocity of the snare.

The PMPM JABB Septet Multi used for the demo is available here The full PMPM distribution is required for the Septet Multi available at Mike's K2 Scripts

Thanks Gary for the kind words

There are a fair number of good midi files at the Jazz Page including some really good Big Band midi's. The Classical Music Archives has an abundance of high quality midi files. Fortunately there's no shortage of testing material.

I listened to this with great interest and must admit that it sounded really great. But how about that script? Can one apply that without having Kontakt 2 (full version), but only KP2 stuff?

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond62 View Post
    I listened to this with great interest and must admit that it sounded really great. But how about that script? Can one apply that without having Kontakt 2 (full version), but only KP2 stuff?

Raymond
    Raymond,

The Multi is for the K2 Player, Full Kontakt not required. Just load the blank multi in the K2 player then load the Garritan Instruments, Instruments accross libraries can be loaded with their presets triggered by a Program Change message

Thanks for downloading and you're comments are most welcome

Quote Originally Posted by MMOSC View Post
    The Multi is for the K2 Player, Full Kontakt not required. Just load the blank multi in the K2 player then load the Garritan Instruments, Instruments accross libraries can be loaded with their presets triggered by a Program Change message.Thanks for downloading and you're comments are most welcome
    Now too busy, will try this next week. Anyway thanks for explaning this.
    If it is true... then, oh boy I have a lot of Jazz somewhere on my HD's.

Raymond

Go Back to forum