• Register
  • Help

Topic: How soon can we expect..Aria for GPO, Strad or Grof

Share/Bookmark

How soon can we expect..Aria for GPO, Strad or Grof

I know its a bit much to ask. After all the Steinway just came out .

I love GPO and have read and heard so many great things about the Strad and Cello that I would like to buy them as well. In all honesty the Steinway doesnt attract me as much considering my needs.

Are they in the works already or is this going to be a bit of a wait?

Not wanting you to rush though

Re: How soon can we expect..Aria for GPO, Strad or Grof

Quote Originally Posted by carulli View Post
    I know its a bit much to ask. After all the Steinway just came out .

I love GPO and have read and heard so many great things about the Strad and Cello that I would like to buy them as well. In all honesty the Steinway doesnt attract me as much considering my needs.

Are they in the works already or is this going to be a bit of a wait?

Not wanting you to rush though
    Hello Carulli,

I would guess that they are now busy coding their other libraries for the new ARIA Player and there are so many of us looking forward to the release of our favourite libraries with the new player.

I think we can expect a bit of a wait for these although it was announced at NAMM that the new organ library is scheduled for Spring and this will use ARIA.

The best thing is to keep an eye on the Updates of the Updates where we get the cutting edge news.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Thanks Michael. Patience isnt one of the virtues I've gained with age. Hearing all the hoopla about the Steinway makes one wonder how very good the next offerings from Gary and co. will be.

the strad and gofriller have been discontinued, and will not be transfered to ARIA. there are supposedly better versions as well as the rest of the quartet (or quintet?) coming in ARIA. but i would honestly say it will be about a year before that stuff comes out. this guess has no backing, but i'm going on experience in terms of waiting for products to actually be completed.

as for GPO, i hear its in the works, but i wouldn't expect that for at least 4 months or so. once again, i don't have any insider information, i'm just making an educated guess.

i'm sure everyone at garritan is doing their best to come out with a great product, so hopefully it will be sooner than what i'm guessing.
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

Go Back to forum