• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Apocalypse/ Stormdrum FINAL 7 min. demo mp3

Share/Bookmark

Apocalypse/ Stormdrum FINAL 7 min. demo mp3

You can download a complete mp3 demo at soundsonline.com. It features drumloops from QL Stormdrum. For all you anti-beat types, SORRY! The cues are mostly jobs and have been used in the ad campaigns for, Lord of the Rings, Black Hawk Down, The Skorpion King, Kung Pao, and Blade 2. Some of the cues were in previous demos, but have been remixed. Also, this an mp3, but I think it is safe to say, that if you don\'t like the sound of the choir, you should pass on the library.

Re: Apocalypse/ Stormdrum FINAL 7 min. demo mp3

Geez Nick, you are the absolute worst at providing links. Here, lemme help out:
    http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=QLVOTAGS

Great demo! I don\'t think I could face life without your VOTA lib, so I WILL be getting it as my next lib, closly followed by QL Stormdrum. Remember the RI discussions? Those drums are exactly what I want. I still want the Taiko, but RI will have to wait for the others...

Great demo, Nick!!!

When will this new library be released?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dwdonehoo:
    Geez Nick, you are the absolute worst at providing links. Here, lemme help out:
    http://www.soundsonline.com/sophtml/details.phtml?sku=QLVOTAGS

Great demo! I don\'t think I could face life without your VOTA lib, so I WILL be getting it as my next lib, closly followed by QL Stormdrum. Remember the RI discussions? Those drums are exactly what I want. I still want the Taiko, but RI will have to wait for the others...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right now Soundsonline is offering RI at a really deep discount - $349!!! It\'s actually a really good deal on it. Just FYI...

Hey nick,

That LotR trailer cue in there somehwere, wouldn\'t happen to be for the new Trailer showing up this week?

Panic Room, Death to Smootchy, and LotR:FotR with a two tower trailer.... I definitely need to find time this weekend to go to the movies

nice demo

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

Nick

Does Stormdrum feature any triple or odd time grooves? If so, how many?

Thanks

Kevin

Stormdrum isn\'t done and I am not sure what the final product will be like. There are not too many odd grooves. Mostly its big and fast, or slow and thunderous, or its driving drum kit grooves with percussion on top. There is also some filtered effecty stuff.

I have to say -- I really liked the demo... Sounds like a fine library to me, and one that I will probably buy sometime when my wallet isn\'t whimpering so badly!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nick Phoenix:
    Stormdrum isn\'t done and I am not sure what the final product will be like. There are not too many odd grooves. Mostly its big and fast, or slow and thunderous, or its driving drum kit grooves with percussion on top. There is also some filtered effecty stuff.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nick,

For the Love of God, please include a healthy selection of triple time grooves. I am so tired of common time.

Oh yeah, I can just program a common time groove into whatever I want, but nothing beats the feel of a live percussionist playing in 3/4, 6/8, 7/8, etc.

I think an triple and odd time percussion loop library would be quite unique.

Please take this into consideration.

Thanks

Kevin

PS. Is there anyone else out there who wants triple and odd time grooves?

I love Progressive Rock (Dream Theater, Rush, etc) which puts me into the \"loving oddtime\" demographic.

If someone were to release a great oddtime drum/percussion loop set, I\'m sure I\'d be one of the first inline.

Go Back to forum