• Register
  • Help

Topic: A film I scored is up an MTV "best on campus" award!

A film I scored is up an MTV "best on campus" award!

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum (Mods, feel free to move it)

Hello everyone,

Some of you may remember how my brother and I recently made a short student film together called "Fields Far Away." Its been nominated for MTV University's "best film on campus" award! What I find particularly amazing is that our film doesn't have any action, , violence or anything like that; its a wholesome, symbolic, and hopefully uplifting film, so that it even got recognized makes me very happy!

The voting is done by film maker, so scroll down to "Tyler Timpe" from Northridge CA and click on the "cast your vote" button. To view the film, click on his name and it will take you to the films page, but unfortunately you have to go back to the link above to vote. We're also very interested in feedback on the story, music, or anything as we can fairly easily make any changes for our eventual festival run. We just put this cut online to get some feedback to see if its worth the time/energy/money to take it to festivals, and apparently its already being well received!

Thank you so much for checking out our film and for voting. Note, voting ends on TUESDAY, so if you like the film, please vote often. Also, feel free to pass this info to anyone you'd like, as every vote counts. THANKS AGAIN!

between this place and that place

Re: A film I scored is up an MTV "best on campus" award!

no that sucks:P
    All I can Say is...HA!...HA!...HAAAAAAA!!!!!

Pittsburgh, PA 15206 USA

Re: A film I scored is up an MTV "best on campus" award!

Go Back to forum