• Register
  • Help

Topic: Looking for GPO user to make some short orchestral arrangments for a game.

Share/Bookmark

Looking for GPO user to make some short orchestral arrangments for a game.

We are making a video slot game and want to get some 10-15 second orchestral themes made. Preferably a brassy John Williams pastiche. Can anybody help?

Re: Looking for GPO user to make some short orchestral arrangments for a game.

Quote Originally Posted by dominicS View Post
    We are making a video slot game and want to get some 10-15 second orchestral themes made. Preferably a brassy John Williams pastiche. Can anybody help?
    I can certainly help with that. Send me a PM with your budget if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by dominicS View Post
    Hi DominicS I can help you out there. What do you need? send me a PM if you'd rather.
    Cheers
    Ben

My friend, you need to contact DPDAN on the forum ... he is the master of midi and sound design ... seriously ... he is Pro Pro Pro ...

Don ...

Hi Dominic,
    I can help you. Please let me know what you need from me and I'll get started!
    Take Care,
    Steph

I'm also happy to do stuff!

Please send me your e-mail, I will post you demos!

Hi there,

I'd be interested in writing some clips for you. I'm a composer at University of Toronto and am quite familiar with John William's music/style.

Email me if you're interested.

Jason Gray

jason@jasongray.com

Go Back to forum