• Register
  • Help

Topic: Bosendorfer MP3's, Jazz Piano, Bass, Drums

Share/Bookmark

Bosendorfer MP3\'s, Jazz Piano, Bass, Drums

Here are a couple of new MP3\'s that I have just uploaded, featuring the \"Bosendorfer Imperial,\" Dan Dean\'s acoustic bass, and a combination of Jim Roseberry\'s \"Purrrfect Drums,\" and DS Soundware\'s new \"brush\" snares and \"brush\" cymbals.

Enjoy!

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/falling.mp3

http://www.bardstownaudio.com/mp3/fog.mp3

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Re: Bosendorfer MP3\'s, Jazz Piano, Bass, Drums

Beautiful.. Beautiful... Nothing like a nice Jazz waltz. I enjoyed this mp3 a whole lot. The Piano sounds great. I think it sounds better than the Steinway B on an uptempo Jazz number. I\'ll have to put them head to head tonight on an uptempo. Since I don\'t own your piano, I can\'t do them both on a ballad.

Nonetheless, gorgeous piano, gorgeous musicianship, gorgeous performance.

great,

im reading this forum for a long some time now and im glad to hear a more jazz orriented approach..
    thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by esteven1:
    Beautiful.. Beautiful... Nothing like a nice Jazz waltz. I enjoyed this mp3 a whole lot. The Piano sounds great. I think it sounds better than the Steinway B on an uptempo Jazz number. I\'ll have to put them head to head tonight on an uptempo. Since I don\'t own your piano, I can\'t do them both on a ballad.

Nonetheless, gorgeous piano, gorgeous musicianship, gorgeous performance.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many thanks!

Your compliments are very much appreciated!

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bart:
    great,

im reading this forum for a long some time now and im glad to hear a more jazz orriented approach..
    thanks
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I very much appreciate you thoughts on this, and I completely agree with you!

I am a huge fan of both jazz and classical music!

There is also a lot of very nice ethnic music from various countries around the world, which I am extremely fond of as well!

It is all very good music!

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

What reverb are you using

giga...

Digidesign\'s \"Reverb One.\"

Kip

Re: gigagaga\'s...question \"What reverb are you using\" on the Bos. Imp. mp3\'s: A Foggy Day and Falling In Love, what settings did you use? Sounds like it might be performance hall? and did you do any other processing?

I hate gushing about this piano, but I have never before heard piano samples that are capable of such expression.

Looking forward to your future releases.

I used \"medium bright hall\" settings with an additional studio sub setting in Digi\'s Reverb One. No other processing or EQ was used.

Glad you like the piano!

Thanks!

Kip
    Bardstown Audio
    www.bardstownaudio.com

Go Back to forum