• Register
  • Help

Topic: For Tony: Online Banjo Tuner

Share/Bookmark

For Tony: Online Banjo Tuner

Tony,

You have no more excuse to have an untuned banjo.

Here is a link to an online banjo tuner:

http://www.get-tuned.com/banjo_tuner.php

Use this free online banjo tuner to tune up your banjo. This is for a standard 5-string Banjo, in GDGBD tuning.

www.get-tuned.com/ also has online tuning for violin, cello, guitars, ukulele, bass guitar and mandolin.

Re: For Tony: Online Banjo Tuner

Thanks for the link Gary, no more excuses

I play tenor banjo tuned GDAE so I guess the mandolin is closest. Now if someone could come up with a cleaning product that fits in the case to remove Guinness stains, blood, cigarette ash...

You mean I'm supposed to tune my banjo now? Boy, it just gets more complicated all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gustov Varbirski View Post
    You mean I'm supposed to tune my banjo now? Boy, it just gets more complicated all the time.
    A banjo string walks into a bar.

He asks for a shot of tequila. The bartender replies "Sorry we don't serve strings, especially banjo strings". So the string leaves.

The next day, the same string walks back into the bar. He asks for a shot of tequila. The bartender says "Sorry we do not serve strings, please go away."

The following day the banjo string stands outside the bar debating about whether to go in or not. He ties himself in a knot and frays its bottom.

He goes in and asks for a shot of tequila. The bartender replies "Hey aren't you that string that's been coming in here all the time."

They string replies "No I'm a frayed knot".

Go Back to forum