• Register
  • Help

Topic: New User

Share/Bookmark

New User

I just purchased GPO 3.0. I have noticed a lot of (old) discussions regarding issues with the Kontact2 Player. Are there any known issues with version 3.0 and are there any known fixes that I should know about.

Thanks.

Re: New User

Quote Originally Posted by rangelot View Post
    I just purchased GPO 3.0. I have noticed a lot of (old) discussions regarding issues with the Kontact2 Player. Are there any known issues with version 3.0 and are there any known fixes that I should know about.

Thanks.
    Welcome to the forums!

Most of the issues with Kontakt Player 2 regard actually registering the product, but there are fixes for that, as well as for other issues. There are updates from NI through the Service Center application that came with GPO, which can also be found on the Native Instruments website. If you install the updates everything should work well, as long as your system meets the minimum specifications.

I am confused (which, BYW, is my default state.) This post mentions GPO 3. I went to the GPO update page on the Garritan Wiki and it makes no mention of v.3. I also checked the NI site. While there is a v. 3 of the full Kontakt, it looked to me as though the latest GPO and Kontakt Player version was 2.4 something. Is this post talking about the full sampler? Or is there another update?

3rd Edition, not version 3 - sorry for any confusion

Sorry--still confused. Neither the Garritan Wiki, nor the NI Service Center, nor the NI web site mentions anything about GPO 3. My GPO 2 is registered, but the NI Service center doesn't show any more recent updates. What am I missing here? (Other than, obviously, brain-power )

Go Back to forum