• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Garritan Choir Ranges

Share/Bookmark

Garritan Choir Ranges

What will be the vocal range of the upcoming Garritan choir library? Can we expect any low D's or C's in the basses or A's through C's in the sopranos? Maybe impressive ranges for the tenors and altos as well?

Re: Garritan Choir Ranges

We can expect to the low C's in the basses. The soprano choir goes to the C. We also have a coloratur solo soprano that goes to G above high C.

Hope this information helps.

Best,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    We can expect to low C's in the basses. The soprano choir goes to the C. We also have a coloratur solo sproano that goes to G above high C.

Best,

Gary
    Well, my expectations have been blown away. I can hardly wait.

We can expect to the low C's in the basses. The soprano choir goes to the C. We also have a coloratur solo soprano that goes to G above high C.

Best,

Gary
    Wow! I can hardly wait! That's incredible! Thank you for sharing the information, Gary!

The poor singers are still recovering in hospital.

They were poked really hard to produce the high notes!

Gary, you're not singing on this ... are you?
    Styxx

Best,

Gary
    Maybe I pry too much, but I can't really restrain myself! Will the coloratura soprano be able to sustain notes as well?

I understand that you are still in R & D with the lyric singing capabilities, but do you plan on the soloists being able to sing words?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonare Coeli View Post
    Maybe I pry too much, but I can't really restrain myself! Will the coloratura soprano be able to sustain notes as well?
    Of course!

I understand that you are still in R & D with the lyric singing capabilities, but do you plan on the soloists being able to sing words?
    We're working on it but no guarantees. This is more problematic. Right now sections are working very well but soloists are more difficult. We're still in R&D on it.

Best,

Gary Garritan

It Ain't Over 'til the Fat Lady Sings

Thank you very much for sharing all of the information! Now just to wait for a sight of the release date...

When the release date comes nearer, may I humbly suggest using a phrase other than, "Release Imminent."

Heh, heh, I act like I waited and bought the thing. I think I more just shared in others' nervous excitement during the Go-Round. Maybe I'll add it to my collection one day, after the choir and organ libraries.

Thank you very much for sharing all of the information! Now just to wait for a sight of the release date...

When the release date comes nearer, may I humbly suggest using a phrase other than, "Release Imminent."

Heh, heh, I act like I waited and bought the thing. I think I more just shared in others' nervous excitement during the Go-Round. Maybe I'll add it to my collection one day, after the choir and organ libraries.
    Guess I'll never live down that delay of a couple months due to unexplained supernatural forces.

In the event of an imminent or eminent release of the choirs, we will make sure such an imminent release does not get to you in an imminent manner - and could hold back yours just to make sure it is really imminently released.

GG

Go Back to forum