• Register
  • Help

Topic: AT THE MORGUE with "LEONARDO DA VINCI"

Share/Bookmark

Cool AT THE MORGUE with "LEONARDO DA VINCI"

AT THE MORGUE with LEONARDO DA VINCI score

King Gore: "What a terrible smell! How long are we going to stay here, Leonardo?"

Leonardo da Vinci: "Let me show you the inside of this woman! Her brain is cold! Don't be afraid, she is dead a long time ago!"

Orgando di Vitruvius: "Oh God! He is cutting open the whole head! Gosh! I think I'm going to throw up!"

Fred

Re: AT THE MORGUE with "LEONARDO DA VINCI"

I love Da Vinci's accent! Perfect! But, did Orgando
    really say "gosh"?

This adventure turns wilder by the minute, Fredrik!

Love it!

Best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Cool Re: AT THE MORGUE with "LEONARDO DA VINCI"

Quote Originally Posted by etLux View Post
    I love Da Vinci's accent! Perfect! But, did Orgando
    really say "gosh"?

This adventure turns wilder by the minute, Fredrik!

Love it!

Best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    Gosh David,

Yes! In the American version Orgando said that...lol!

As Leonardo's curiosity takes him in even wilder directions, he runs into trouble with the Inquisition of Rome. Da Vinci's studies with human bodies is seen with suspicion by the Pope.

End of ACT 2 will be very dramatic, but also absurd and humurous. The Inquisition of Rome accuses Leonardo of heresy and conspiracy with the devil!

Fred

You know Fredrik, when I sit back and close my eyes and listen to this macabre work of yours I don't seem to picture grotesque body organs and pools of vomit; ... but a stage with 3 Steven Hawkings delivering their lines!

Go figure!

Awesome as usual Fredrik!

Michael
    "...Wiktor's a Jekyll-Hyde personality..." - Lycos Music
    http://www.miserymadebeautiful.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michael A. Wiktor View Post
    You know Fredrik, when I sit back and close my eyes and listen to this macabre work of yours I don't seem to picture grotesque body organs and pools of vomit; ... but a stage with 3 Steven Hawkings delivering their lines!

Go figure!

Awesome as usual Fredrik!

Michael
    I'm falling off my composition chair of laughter, Michael!

Fred

Fredrik,

What a grandly macabre adventure you've got going! The grandiosity of the music strangely fits this, although I'm a little taken aback by the disembodied sound of the voices. I really liked your melodic tuba stuff in here -- very well done!

Danny

Lightbulb Re: AT THE MORGUE with "LEONARDO DA VINCI"

Quote Originally Posted by DDW View Post
    Fredrik,

What a grandly macabre adventure you've got going! The grandiosity of the music strangely fits this, although I'm a little taken aback by the disembodied sound of the voices. I really liked your melodic tuba stuff in here -- very well done!

Danny
    Hi again Danny,

Yes! I have fallen in love with the bass tuba! It's wonderful to let it follow the cello lines... the tuba helps them sing even more

I also love my microsoftized voices... stimulates my composing, gives me a thrilling and absurd contrast to work with.

Regards,

Fred

Go Back to forum