• Register
  • Help

Topic: I could use a new "Update" fix

Share/Bookmark

I could use a new "Update" fix

I know Gary is probably as busy as the proverbial long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs but I'm hungering for a new update. Such as: the status of the Organ project for one. Others will wish for other project updates, I'm sure.

And, may I say, how much the Garritan Steinway has changed the way I approach my musical projects now. I feel more like I'm making music now rather than just creating a musical file. And there really is a significant difference in the two. Thanks again, Gary.
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Re: I could use a new "Update" fix

I would love to know something about GOS2, as lots of people, I'm sure.
    -Dani-

Hi Jerry,

"busy as the proverbial long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs" is an understatement. But I am long overdue for an update. So as a short vacation, I'll work on one this weekend.

Glad you like the Steinway and I hope our upcoming libraries also make you feel like making music.

All my best,

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Jaybee View Post
    I know Gary is probably as busy as the proverbial long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs but I'm hungering for a new update. Such as: the status of the Organ project for one. Others will wish for other project updates, I'm sure.

And, may I say, how much the Garritan Steinway has changed the way I approach my musical projects now. I feel more like I'm making music now rather than just creating a musical file. And there really is a significant difference in the two. Thanks again, Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Garritan View Post
    But I am long overdue for an update. So as a short vacation, I'll work on one this weekend.
    Gary
    That's great news, Gary. Much appreciated by all, I am sure.
    Jerry
    Dayton, Kentucky
    Personally, I'm waiting for caller IQ.

Go Back to forum