• Register
  • Help

Topic: GS4 and FXTeleport-GVA

Share/Bookmark

GS4 and FXTeleport-GVA

Has anyone tried GS4 with FXTeleport and GVA

Re: GS4 and FXTeleport-GVA

I have tried the trial on my work PC. It worked fine for me in 32bit GS4, but not 64bit.

Not with GS4 but I abandoned FXTeleport and GVA after never getting them to work properly between GS3 and Sonar. Problems with stuck notes, MIDI not being transmitted properly. And for some reason program changes don't get transmitted by it at all, which is a showstopper for the way I use Giga.

Maybe it's better with other hosts.

Quote Originally Posted by dummeh View Post
    I have tried the trial on my work PC. It worked fine for me in 32bit GS4, but not 64bit.
    I want to use FXT and GVA with GS4 and XP64 to utilize the 8 gig ram I have. Can you tell me what happened when you tried using GVA in 64 bit? I know FXT won't work as a host in 64 bit but I was hoping it might work as a server telepotrted back to my 32 bit (XP) Nuendo 4 machine.

Quote Originally Posted by beatpete View Post
    I want to use FXT and GVA with GS4 and XP64 to utilize the 8 gig ram I have. Can you tell me what happened when you tried using GVA in 64 bit? I know FXT won't work as a host in 64 bit but I was hoping it might work as a server telepotrted back to my 32 bit (XP) Nuendo 4 machine.

This is the same reason I tried GVA. It simply doesn't see GVA's virtual GSIF driver (I'm guessing because it's not 64-bit). No GSIF driver appears in the configuration dialog drop-down and Gigastudio 4 just reverted to Rewire mode.

Go Back to forum