• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help with a Problem??

Share/Bookmark

Help with a Problem??

I recently disconnected my controller (Keystation Pro 88 - M-Audio) so that I could take my computer in for an upgrade of the C drive. When I got the computer back I reconnected the controller to the USB in the computer. I have not been able to get the controller to work. When I load GPO the controller does not make any sound. I installed the most recent drivers from the M-Audio web site. Still no luck. I am hoping it is a configuration problem between the controller, GPO and/or Sonar.

Does anybody have any suggestions to get me back up and running.

Many thanks,

Tom

Re: Help with a Problem??

Hi Thomas,

It sounds like it might be. Here's how to configure it for Sonar:

1. Connect and power on the controller before starting Sonar.
    2. Open Sonar and navigate to the Options-> MIDI Devices.
    3. Do you see the Keystation under inputs? Ensure that it is highlighted or checked to be enabled (depends on the version of Sonar).
    4. If you don't see it as an input, but the controller is connected via USB, it may be a driver issue. We'll go from there if that's the case.

Best of luck,
    Reegs

Thanks, Reeg -

All of your points that you suggest are OK. I power up the controller prior to opening SONAR. Plus, Midi under options lists the controller which is underscored.

I sent you a PM. Did you receive?

Thanks,

Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas J View Post
    Thanks, Reeg -

All of your points that you suggest are OK. I power up the controller prior to opening SONAR. Plus, Midi under options lists the controller which is underscored.

I sent you a PM. Did you receive?

Thanks,

Tom
    Received and replied!

Go Back to forum