• Register
  • Help

Topic: JABB Impulses and Convolution use

Share/Bookmark

JABB Impulses and Convolution use

I recently got JABB...

But to use the Convolution Effect i had to move the IR's from the Impulse folder to Presets>Effects>Conv to get them to work- and they dont load via the Effect, i have to drag them from the Prog folder (Presets>Effects>Conv) via Windows Explorer - or is this normal....seems very strange.

The reason i had to COPY them to that folder, is they would not DRAG from the Impulse folder.

Thanks all,

Josh

Re: JABB Impulses and Convolution use

Quote Originally Posted by mididiot1122 View Post
    I recently got JABB...

But to use the Convolution Effect i had to move the IR's from the Impulse folder to Presets>Effects>Conv to get them to work- and they dont load via the Effect, i have to drag them from the Prog folder (Presets>Effects>Conv) via Windows Explorer - or is this normal....seems very strange.

The reason i had to COPY them to that folder, is they would not DRAG from the Impulse folder.

Thanks all,

Josh
    Josh,

Did you copy the .nkb files from the Performance multi distribution to your Kontakt Player 2\presets\effects\convolution folder? they should show up in the presets dropdown of the convolution edit window

Other impulses can be draged to as you describe above then select presets/ save presets. Name the preset and it should show up in the presets dropdown in the future

Re: JABB Impulses and Convolution use

Mike,

Yeah - i had to manually move the STOCK IR's from IMPULSES folder to the Pre>FX>Conv for them to just drag and drop - they still dont show up in the FX window....go figure .

All your IR's are there too.

josh

Go Back to forum