• Register
  • Help

Topic: OT - Everyone is leaving Beefalo.

Share/Bookmark

Talking OT - Everyone is leaving Beefalo.

Can't say I dunt blame them, Lucy. But they got sum splannin to du, duntcha thin?

Well, most of me good friends ezz gone to other states to live (mostly down south). I guess they are all sick of chicken wings.
    One went to Washington State, another to California (L.A.), cousin to L.A., another cousin to Arizona, one to Hawaii, several to Florida, another to Canada, two to Europe (Germany & UK), and now I am thinnin of moving meself to a little island in the South Sssspecific where they used to use it as target practice by the Navy and set up a couple of grass huts, change my clothes to white bell bottoms, red shirt, and sailors white hat (guess who ) Just have to get used to coconut cream pies and bananas from now on. Don't worry, the professor is going to rig up a generator so I can still use GPO and a lap top while decomposing on the island.

In other words, Buffalo is becoming quite the ghost city! It's been reported that around 1500 people leave Western New York each year and mostly from Beefalo. Taxes are just beating the heck out of everyone plus the income to debt ratio just does not work.

Luckily, I still have a position with the State and may be here till retirement.
    Ahhhh, retirement ... Orcas Island here I come!
    Styxx

Re: OT - Everyone is leaving Beefalo.

Mike,

Hang in there. When you'll retire you'll be one of the only people left and maybe you can be mayor of Beefalo! Or buy the whole town and be the Donald Trump of Beffalo. Opportunities await if you just hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Styxx View Post
    Can't say I dunt blame them, Lucy. But they got sum splannin to du, duntcha thin?

Well, most of me good friends ezz gone to other states to live (mostly down south). I guess they are all sick of chicken wings.
    One went to Washington State, another to California (L.A.), cousin to L.A., another cousin to Arizona, one to Hawaii, several to Florida, another to Canada, two to Europe (Germany & UK), and now I am thinnin of moving meself to a little island in the South Sssspecific where they used to use it as target practice by the Navy and set up a couple of grass huts, change my clothes to white bell bottoms, red shirt, and sailors white hat (guess who ) Just have to get used to coconut cream pies and bananas from now on. Don't worry, the professor is going to rig up a generator so I can still use GPO and a lap top while decomposing on the island.

In other words, Buffalo is becoming quite the ghost city! It's been reported that around 1500 people leave Western New York each year and mostly from Beefalo. Taxes are just beating the heck out of everyone plus the income to debt ratio just does not work.

Luckily, I still have a position with the State and may be here till retirement.
    Ahhhh, retirement ... Orcas Island here I come!

Re: OT - Everyone is leaving Beefalo.

You got it!
    Styxx

Go Back to forum