• Register
  • Help

Topic: Considering Purchasing Garritan Marching Band

Share/Bookmark

Question Considering Purchasing Garritan Marching Band

I'm considering purchasing my first Garritan product: The Garritan Concert and Marching Band. I'll also be getting a new computer in a month or so, and so I have a question: I understand the software only lets you install on one computer. Is it possible (and preferably simple) to uninstall on the first computer and install it on another?

Re: Considering Purchasing Garritan Marching Band

Quote Originally Posted by Clarinetist87 View Post
    I'm considering purchasing my first Garritan product: The Garritan Concert and Marching Band. I'll also be getting a new computer in a month or so, and so I have a question: I understand the software only lets you install on one computer. Is it possible (and preferably simple) to uninstall on the first computer and install it on another?
    You are allowed to install on TWO machines...so if your new box is a replacement, do your uninstall as JJ advises, and you'll still have one degree of freedom, or you can keep your original install if your old box is going to be a backup or otherwise still in use.

Jim (Two-Putered Garritan Library User)

PS--You will LOVE this library!!!
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Re: Considering Purchasing Garritan Marching Band

Like Snorlax said, you're allowed to put it on two computers. And you won't have to worry about when/if you put in a new harddrive or reinstall your OS, it will recognize your computer and won't use up one of those registrations.

BTW, this library is awesome, and if you need some more percussion, check out VDL 2.5 from Tapspace, which is sampled in CAMB. Welcome to the Garritan Mafia.
    Anthony Abruscato

"There are only two types of music: Love Songs and Pirate Music"

HP Pavillion dv6171cl w/ Windows Vista Home Premium 64-bit, 2 GB Ram, 250 GB 5200 RPM HD + an external 300 GB HD. GPO, JABB, CAMB, Sibelius 5.1, Finale 2008a, and a demo copy of FL studio.

Go Back to forum