• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Topic: Art Vista on receptor

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Art Vista on receptor

    Here is my next post in the series "xyz on receptor"...

    VGP 1 reportedly runs on recepor. What about VGP 2? To me that appears to be a similar situation as with Galaxy:
    - there is a new and an old version that run within Kontakt
    - I'd prefer the new version
    - I am worried that if I buy the new version, nothing at all works on receptor.

    Letting aside direct install for which we all wait... Has anybody experiences with VGP 2 on receptor?

    BTW - has anybody got the Malmsjö to run on receptor?

  2. #2

    Re: Art Vista on receptor

    Hello mat123,

    VGP2 is supposedly going to work with Receptor soon, or already. We have submitted a copy for testing. I believe it will be compatible under a new universal installer. Check with Muse Research for the latest on this if you don't get an answer from the Forum members.

    I don't know if the new Receptor installers will cover Malmsjö GVI.
    Hans Adamson
    Art Vista Productions
    http://www.artvista.net/

  3. #3

    Re: Art Vista on receptor

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Adamson View Post
    Hello mat123,

    VGP2 is supposedly going to work with Receptor soon, or already. We have submitted a copy for testing. I believe it will be compatible under a new universal installer. Check with Muse Research for the latest on this if you don't get an answer from the Forum members.
    Plugorama says that the "current" version, 1.1.8.003 (!) is compatible.

    The kvr plugin-database is aware of version 2.0, but the "User installable" label for receptor compatibility points to plugorama and thus to version 1.1.8.003.

    If muse doesn't check, why doesn't Art Vista? Direct install hasn't even entered beta status yet, so a quick confirmation that VGP2.0 is compatible with the old installer may get you some new customers (e.g., me). Art Vista, do you hear me?

  4. #4

    Re: Art Vista on receptor

    Quote Originally Posted by mat123 View Post
    Plugorama says that the "current" version, 1.1.8.003 (!) is compatible.

    The kvr plugin-database is aware of version 2.0, but the "User installable" label for receptor compatibility points to plugorama and thus to version 1.1.8.003.

    If muse doesn't check, why doesn't Art Vista? Direct install hasn't even entered beta status yet, so a quick confirmation that VGP2.0 is compatible with the old installer may get you some new customers (e.g., me). Art Vista, do you hear me?
    Hello Mat123,
    We haven't invested in one of the Receptor units, so I can't check the status here. I'll contact them to see if they have verified if it installs by now. I'll let you know. Best,
    Hans
    Hans Adamson
    Art Vista Productions
    http://www.artvista.net/

  5. #5

    Re: Art Vista on receptor

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans Adamson View Post
    Hello Mat123,
    We haven't invested in one of the Receptor units, so I can't check the status here. I'll contact them to see if they have verified if it installs by now. I'll let you know. Best,
    Hans
    Thanks a lot!

  6. #6

    Re: Art Vista on receptor

    any news anyone if VGP v2 will work on receptor 2 (V1.8) ?

  7. #7

    Re: Art Vista on receptor

    Ive emailes Hans about this...will post here when I get a reply unless someone already knows..

    Mal

  8. #8

    Re: Art Vista on receptor

    Quote Originally Posted by mal7 View Post
    Ive emailes Hans about this...will post here when I get a reply unless someone already knows..

    Mal
    Got a reply from Hans who advised that he not tested VGP2 on Receptor, but it should work as long as you have OS version 1.8 on the Receptor (newer models). VGP2 allows for two simultaneous installation on different computers.

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •