• Register
  • Help

Topic: Wallander Pricing Question...

Share/Bookmark

Wallander Pricing Question...

Sorry... I e-mailed them several times and got no response.

Is there a 'bundle' or 'quantity' discount if one buys more than one instrument? Are there 'upgrade' policies if you buy, say, 2-3 then add more on later?

Or is it all strictly a la carte?

TIA,

---JC

Re: Wallander Pricing Question...

a'la carte last I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Suntower View Post
    Sorry... I e-mailed them several times and got no response.

Is there a 'bundle' or 'quantity' discount if one buys more than one instrument? Are there 'upgrade' policies if you buy, say, 2-3 then add more on later?

Or is it all strictly a la carte?

TIA,

---JC
    Hi Suntower!

Did you check your spam folder? You should have received a response dated April 30 (in response to your April 29 query).

Anyway, to answer your question, currently all instruments are indeed sold only one-by-one. Instruments will be put into several bundles later this year (no date is set) in conjunction with some structural changes and a major software upgrade. It will still be possible, at least for legacy customers, to buy separate instruments, to make sure you won't have to buy the same instruments twice.

Regarding pricing, details haven't been sorted out yet but there are no plans at this time to make any significant price drops, instead the feature set of the WIVI software and instruments will be greatly expanded. But there will be local pricing and distribution so in the end there may be some variation.

BTW Wallander started with bundles (I buyed the brass as a bundle on day one or two if I remember well) but it turned out that customers requested single instruments .....
    All your strings belong to me!
    www.strings-on-demand.com

Re: haha

Quote Originally Posted by uuvbbz View Post
    hahaha nice..bamboo flooring
    Me thinks, this should not be here

Peace

rikp

I just bought a wx5 wind controller and Im really interested in these but the demos just didnt sound that good to me. Am I missing something

Go Back to forum