• Register
  • Help

Topic: 3 Dimensions added to Sosnowski's 3 Gaseous Preludes (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

Share/Bookmark

3 Dimensions added to Sosnowski's 3 Gaseous Preludes (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

A few weeks ago, etLux posted his Three Gaseous Preludes and provided a cool 2D render of the keyboard. The 3 Gaseous Preludes is an amazing work and brilliantly executed.

The 3 Gaseous Preludes are so fantastic and unique, that 2 dimensions simply do not do them justice. So Jamie has undertaken to make a 3D render of David's work.

Enjoy!

Gary Garritan

Re: 3 Dimensions added to Sosnowski's 3 Gaseous Preludes (Garritan Authorized Steinwa

That was fun!

Thank you Gary & Jamie. And, of course, thank you David.

- k
    "An artist is someone who produces things that people don't need to have, but that he - for some reason - thinks it would be a good idea to give them."

- Andy Warhol

Re: 3 Dimensions added to Sosnowski's 3 Gaseous Preludes (Garritan Authorized Steinwa

The player was so gaseous that I could not see him. Or was it a her?

Any excuse to listen to these preludes is a good excuse – I really enjoy them. The 3-D rendering was also pretty cool. And, of course, the Steinway sounds as stunning as usual.
    Trent P. McDonald

Amazing pieces, David! Unfortunately, listening and watching had some bad side effects. Excuse me!

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Haydn View Post
    Amazing pieces, David! Unfortunately, listening and watching had some bad side effects. Excuse me!

Jim
    Yep, I was enjoying this so much -I almost forgot to say thank you to all concerned - David, Gary, Jamie. Great stuff!

Regards, Graham

Go Back to forum