• Register
  • Help

Topic: Loading RMX Contest Loops

Share/Bookmark

Loading RMX Contest Loops

I downloaded the RMX Omnisphere contest loops and tried loading them as described in the contest manual but I don't seem to have any option to select 'User Libraries'. I instead have the options of 'Core Library' and 'User Favorites'. Even if I try to select 'User Favorites' it jumps right back to 'Core Library'. Any ideas what might be going on here please?

Re: Loading RMX Contest Loops

Any support dudes there? Would like to try and do something for the contest...

Re: Loading RMX Contest Loops

Quote Originally Posted by screentan View Post
    I downloaded the RMX Omnisphere contest loops and tried loading them as described in the contest manual but I don't seem to have any option to select 'User Libraries'. I instead have the options of 'Core Library' and 'User Favorites'. Even if I try to select 'User Favorites' it jumps right back to 'Core Library'. Any ideas what might be going on here please?
    It's because getting those loops to work is a part of the contest
    Seriously though, they need to be in the proper folder AND in the proper sub-folder. Here's how it should be:

X:\(...)\Spectrasonics\SAGE\SAGE Libraries\User Libraries\Omnisphere Remix Contest\Omnisphere Contest Loops

and in the last folder (Omnisphere Contest Loops) is when you should have the loops folders (for example 090-Omnisphere Chaos Bowls, 090-Omnisphere Eternal Change 1 and so on...). The names of the last two folders of course don't matter, but it is crucial that there are two "levels" of folders after the "user libraries" folder:

(...)\User Libraries\(sub-folder)\(another sub-folder)\(final content)

Good luck!
    NorthernSounds.NET.
    View my profile at NorthernSounds.net
    and visit my homesite: www.henrykiwan.com

Smile Re: Loading RMX Contest Loops

Thanks so much - got it working now thanks to your help.

Go Back to forum