• Register
  • Help

Topic: 3D Modeled Video of Schumann's Von Fremden Landern (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

Share/Bookmark

Arrow 3D Modeled Video of Schumann's Von Fremden Landern (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

DPDan has sequenced a beautiful rendition of Robert Schumann's Von Fremden Landern und Menschen from Kinderszenen, Op.15 (Of Foreign Lands and Peoples).

Jamie has taken the MIDI file and rendered a short 3D animated movie with the Player Perspective of the Garritan Autorized Steinway.

Here is the animated movie

Comments welcomed.

Enjoy!

Gary Garritan

Re: 3D Modeled Video of Schumann's Von Fremden Landern (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

Congratulations Dan, Jamie, and Gary on a classy presentation of Schumann's opening piece of his Kinderszenen, or Scenes from Childhood.
    Beautiful work on this one, Dan! You just keep raising the bar.
    Regards, John

Re: 3D Modeled Video of Schumann's Von Fremden Landern (Garritan Authorized Steinway)

Nice!
    Though I laughed when i noticed something green floating across the top of the vid! whats that about?!

Benedict...wishing he had a steinway...

...........Lovely.............
    Jack Cannon--MacBook Pro (2015, 13") GPO4/5, JABB3, Auth. STEINWAY, YAMAHA CFX, Gofriller CELLO, Stradivari VIOLIN, COMB2, WORLD, HARPS, PIPE ORGANS, FINALE 2014.5, Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 9.5, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express, MacBook Pro (2012, 13") 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenNichols View Post
    Nice!
    Though I laughed when i noticed something green floating across the top of the vid! whats that about?!

Benedict...wishing he had a steinway...
    You mean this guy --->

We did a new video and it's gone now.

Best,

Gary

Great team! And a beautiful rendition, both aurally
    and visually. Well done and much enjoyed!

My best,

David
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Go Back to forum